Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Starting School!

       Well hello everyone! Now is coming the time of year when everyone starts going back to school, in the U.S at least. Personally, school isn't so bad. I like to learn, and show my academic achievements, but this year I decided to try something new. I am being homeschooled. I know it's a little weird to start homeschooling in the middle of high school, but I thought "why not?" I actually already started doing the work. I figure through workbooks for about five hours a day, then get to do activities that I like. For instance, I am going to the Roxy, which will count for credits. Also, I will be doing more youtube videos, since I will have time. I plan on improving my skill in editing and filming, so I'll probably make some short films too. Not to mention I can go on photoshoots with my rebel t3i to improve my photography as well. I plan on including all of these into my blog, which i will also have more time for. I am very excited for this school year, and all of the opportunities that it holds.
         I know that it sounds like I am not going to miss my friends, but I assure you that is not the case. I love my friends very much and will visit with them often. I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me. I am a very nice person, i don't just abandon people.
        I hope all of you had a great summer, and if you are going back to school, I hope you have a wonderful time. Make new friends, have some laughs, get in a little trouble. LIVE. If you wait, you'll realize that your life has passed. Talk to you next time loves. Off out.

No comments:

Post a Comment