Total Pageviews

Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Day

So late last night into this morning it iced and snowed quite a lot. So much in fact that school was cancelled for today and Tuesday, which is lovely, and horrid at the same time. It's lovely because I get free days, but horrid because I will have to make them up. How wonderful.

That wasn't the point of this post though, the point was that snow can be fun, and terrible at the same time. After having a wonderful breakfast made by my grandmother, I filmed a video, when I was suddenly interrupted, my brother decided that I had to in fact play with him in the snow. I said I would go outside to watch him, and take pictures of the five inches of snow, but he wasn't having it. He made me sled with him for an hour, before starting a snowball fight. It was terrible because I stayed in my pajamas when I went out there. After he finally decided that not being able to feel your body parts was bad, we went in. It was the most joyous moment when I began to arm up. Quite lovely. Now that I am cozy once again, I can enjoy the pictures that I took of the frozen wasteland that is my yard, without being out there. Oh, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment