Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ushering at the Lovely Roxy Theatre

Hello everybody, I hope you have been well since I saw you last, I know I have been. Any who to the point, so tonight I got to be an usher at the Roxy Regional Theatre. I take acting classes there, so when I heard they needed an usher, I jumped at the opportunity. This was first time ushering, but it went surprisingly well I suppose. I got everyone to there correct seats, except for once, when there was a misunderstanding about the date a ticket was good for, and that seat being double booked. Other than that it went quite well. Well there was that crazy lady that thought we were lying about who was in the play. The owner talked to her and told her the people on stage were in fact the ones in the playlet. When the lady walked away, I started laughing and the owner says he hates working  with the crazy ones. He had the funniest expression on his face. That's it for now, I just wanted to update you on my whereabouts. Until next time my friends, off out.


No comments:

Post a Comment